Friday, June 5, 2009

Is that Comfy?

Every morning I get up and check on our dog snap, usually she is sleeping in her dog house. Not today! Snap digs this huge hole at least 3 times a week and Dusten fills it in everytime. I guess she thought that if she slept in it he wouldn't fill it in.
I thought it was funny so, not to wake her up I took the pictures from inside my house.


I don't think that I have said much about Snap since we have got her. Snap was Dustens Easter present last year. Dusten has always wanted a red heeler since he was little. When our other dog Jake passed away I decided I would look for a red heeler for him. Landons co-worker had a red heeler puppy for free so Landon and Lacey met us in Beaver with her. She is the best dog ever. Dusten and her are inseperable, she rides in the front seat of his jeep. I guess freebies are the best, but I would have paid money for her she is such a good dog.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

What a crazy dog. She sounds like a lot of fun, though. Do you still have your little pincer?

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

Cute pictures. I'm sure glad you updated your blog. Now if we can get Russell to get on the ball and the rest of the family to get signed up.